viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

Something Bigger.

My place has to be something bigger than this. And I do not mean in the sense of size or opulence,  but more in a sense of something so great it cannot be destroyed.

A place where I'm me and you are you and we are just so happy with each other we cannot help but to moan in pleasure each time we simply see each other.

It has to be something bigger. Something greater than just coming home alone and boringly jumping to bed every night.

How about tickles and laughter for a start? How about some wine and kisses for this cold, beautiful and long night we have before us?

Something bigger will come, and I just know it. Your name hops into my mind just at the thought of it, and I don't know if it will happen, and I do not care.

Just a little bit of you, of heaven, peace and laughter and we'll see. Oh, how much I'd love it to look like you.

- Di.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario